Personal Lines Insurance
Welcome to the Personal Lines Insurance Center
Need a personal lines insurance quote? You've come to the right place!
Not only can you get quotes on personal insurance coverages with InsuranceTrak, here you'll find a wealth of information, tips, and advice for everything personal lines insurance. This includes auto insurance, homeowners insurance, and much more. InsuranceTrak is here to serve all your personal insurance needs!
Use the links below to navigate different products and states.
- Auto Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- RV Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- ATV Insurance
- Snowmobile Insurance
- Jet Ski Insurance
Visit our blog for the latest information, tips and advice on personal lines and stay informed!
Now what makes InsuranceTrak different when handling your personal lines insurances?
Sure you can go to the company with the funny commercials, but it's not so funny when they don't pay your claim and give you customer service headaches. Yes they have cheap auto insurance but it's you against the insurance company when there's a claim... no wonder their rates are so low!
Don't worry! There are other companies with BETTER rates that don't advertise as heavily so they pass the savings on to you.
We work with the best insurance carriers in the market. We ensure you're represented by a reputable company and advocate on your behalf when you have a claim (unlike some other direct to consumer companies who have a bad reputation for paying claims).
Want to shop for auto, homeowners, renters or landlord insurance? Use our easy quote form above to receive instant quotes from multiple insurance carriers... you deserve premium protection at a competitive price!
Already a client and want to contact us? CLICK HERE
Why is InsuranceTrak different?
- Analysis of insurance coverage needs to help identify if you have any coverage gaps is accomplished by a one-on-one review to ensure all needs are being met. This will help to prevent you from being in a situation where you could face a potential lawsuit and not have the proper coverage.
- Insurance is compared with multiple carriers to ensure best possible pricing/coverage for your particular needs.
- One point of contact for all servicing needs and easily accessible for client servicing- Having one point of contact eliminates confusion which might occur at other agencies who have multiple personnel attempting to keep track of your information. Also in the case you have a claim we’ll advocate for you which is a huge advantage over not having an agent. If you have your insurance with a direct carrier your claim could be denied!
- Ease of online policy servicing and communications- You can make requests for changes to your policy which include change of address, adding or replacing vehicles, reporting claims, and any other service requests. While we guarantee 24 hour turnaround time we strive to give same day service.
- Help with making sure property coverage limits are adequate- Many studies have found that 70% of residences are underinsured by 35%! If your home is underinsured and you suffer damage to your property you could be left on the hook for thousands in dollars because your insurance company won’t pay for what you don’t insure. To avoid this problem we’ll annually review your home’s replacement cost using a state of the art replacement cost calculator which will ensure your home is not underinsured. Additionally, we’ll provide easy to use tools for you to track your personal belongings. In the case of a claim having your personal belongings well accounted for will alleviate headaches.
- One on one explanation of current coverages. Auto insurance coverage can be tricky so we explain what your coverage provides in the case there is an accident you have peace of mind knowing you’re properly covered. This will also make it easier for you to select a comforting amount of coverage for your needs
- Asset protection- Your coverage is compared to your assets to ensure you’re adequately protected. In New York you can be sued and owe more money than what you have via a judgment. By law if you owe more than what you’re worth your wages will be garnished. Also having a judgment on you makes it nearly impossible to obtain auto, mortgage and other loans. Because of this an umbrella liability policy which adds another layer of protection over your auto and homeowners coverage may be appropriate.
InsuranceTrak is here to serve all your insurance needs!